I recently stumbled upon a “good, clean funny” while organizing some music files at my church. In the event we’ve been getting a little too serious around here, just want our readers to know we can in fact have a good laugh from time to time!
- If you are choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
- Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
- For Men: avoid arguments that revolve around the toilet seat simply by using the sink.
- For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
- A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives — then you will be afraid to cough.
- You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
- Remember, everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Hope you had a nice chuckle, too! Brought to you by The Good, Clean Funnies List.