Joel and I are rolling out a new series here at The Practicing Catholic called Take 5, where we interview others who are passionately involved in Catholic media ask them 5 questions about their work.
I recently chatted with Sarah Reinhard, a Catholic wife, mom to 3 children, writer, blogger at SnoringScholar.com and contributor to a whole bunch of sites such as CatholicMom.com. Sarah chats with me about her new book, A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy: Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism.
- 1:07 — Take 1: Sarah chats about the collaboration between Ave Maria Press and CatholicMom.com.
- 2:25 — Take 2: Sarah talks about writing A Catholic Mother’s Companion and how the book fills a special niche for Catholic expectant mothers.
- 4:12 — Take 3: Sarah outlines the three sections of her book.
- 6:34 — Baby Jude goes down for a nap!
- 8: 49 — Take 4: Sarah talks about her friendship with our Blessed Mother.
- 11:20 — Take 5: What is a snoring scholar?
- 13:17 — Outtakes: You really don’t want to miss these!
Win A Copy of the Book!
Interested in winning a copy of the book? Just leave a comment below to enter. Winner will be selected on Sunday, October 21 at 6:00 p.m. central.
Related Posts: Sarah reflects on the Wedding Feast of Cana