Itâ€™s a celebration of motherhood, both physical and spiritual, this week on Catholic Women Now. With our roving reporter hats on head and recorders in hand, Julie and I took to the streets and chatted with moms. Okay, “streets” is a bit of a stretch. We basically badgered those we saw in Bible studies, moms groups, and the school car line, asking the following questions:
- Whatâ€™s your favorite Motherâ€™s Day memory?
- What do you wish for Motherâ€™s Day this year?
And the survey says â€¦ ?Â Tune in to find out!
Catholic Women Now,Â produced byÂ Iowa Catholic Radio,Â isÂ heard in central Iowa on 1150 AM, 88.5 FM or 94.5 FM. Not in central Iowa? Stream online viaÂ ChristianCastÂ and on mobile devices through theÂ TuneInÂ radio app.
- Tuesday 2:30pm
- Friday 9:00pm
- Saturday 8:30am
- Saturday 11:30am
- Sunday 6:00pm (all times Central)Â
Links to Resources:
- Dr. Meg Meeker is giving away five copies ofÂ her book,Â The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers. Head over to her website to check out details.Â
- And now for a challenge from Dr. Meeker — for this week, write down how much face-to-face time you spend with your kids. Then write down how much stuff you do during the day. If you see that you are running more than talking and not spending any time with your kids,Â cut something out so that you canÂ just beÂ with your kids.Â They wantÂ you, not the stuff you do for them.