WaysÂ to Listen:
Podcasts areÂ radio shows toÂ listen to at your convenience. You donâ€™t needÂ an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here at the blog.Â Scroll down and listen via theÂ SoundCloud player embedded in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad, or iPod Touch viaÂ The Catholic Foodie’s channel onÂ iTunes.
- Listen from your computer viaÂ Real Life Radio’s Podcast pageÂ where you’ll find many greatÂ shows from the Real Life Radio lineup.
Highlights of the Show:
- St. ThereseÂ the Little FlowerÂ — yes, she can come off as flowery, but she’s impacted both Jeff’s and my spiritual growth.
- Blessed (soon to be Saint!) Zelie Martin (St. Thereseâ€™s mama)
- Using social media in the new evangelization and how to achieve balance — “Am I doing this for evangelization or affirmation?“
- CSA, Community Supported Agriculture (here’s the CSA Joel and I are members of)
- Growing in faith around the table when kids are screaming
- The importance of turning your day into a prayer but also setting apart specific times to pray.
To listen to the show, click the player below.