Ways to Listen:
Podcasts are radio shows to listen to at your convenience. You don’t need an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here at the blog. Scroll down and listen via the SoundCloud player embedded in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad, or iPod Touch via The Catholic Foodie’s channel on iTunes.
- Listen from your computer via Real Life Radio’s Podcast page where you’ll find many great shows from the Real Life Radio lineup.
Highlights of the Show:
- St. Therese the Little Flower — yes, she can come off as flowery, but she’s impacted both Jeff’s and my spiritual growth.
- Blessed (soon to be Saint!) Zelie Martin (St. Therese’s mama)
- Using social media in the new evangelization and how to achieve balance — “Am I doing this for evangelization or affirmation?“
- CSA, Community Supported Agriculture (here’s the CSA Joel and I are members of)
- Growing in faith around the table when kids are screaming
- The importance of turning your day into a prayer but also setting apart specific times to pray.
To listen to the show, click the player below.